January 03, 2017
Acne can rob you of your self-esteem and confidence. For some, it is a stage they go through, and watch their children go through; for others is a lifelong bully that is always looking for a chance to break out. Before you spend your hard-earned money on overpriced acne medications, check out our five best skin care products for acne prone skin that won’t break your budget.
1. Salicylic Acid:Salicylic acid is considered the best skin care for acne, and it’s been used to dry out pimples and prevent breakouts since the 1960s because it works, and it doesn’t cost a fortune. It is usually sold in tubes and combined with glycolic acid to peel away layers of dry skin.
2. Micro Pin Dermaroller: Although it looks like a medieval device, the Dermaroller has been standard equipment among skin care specialists for decades. It uses hundreds of medical-grade pins which are rolled over the skin to reduce acne scars and allow acne medications and serums to be absorbed into the skin more efficiently.
3. Deep Cleansing Body Wash: The best skin care for acne entails washing your body as thoroughly as you wash your face. Body acne is a bummer, so find an inexpensive antibacterial body wash that contains salicylic acid.
4. Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C Serum:This anti-aging serum is also one of the best skin care products to keep oily skin under control and to fight acne. The serum formulation combines the benefits of vitamin C skin care with a quick delivery system that contains vitamin E, so it’s perfect for spot acne treatments.
5. Benzoyl peroxide mask:For the best skin care for acne, blackheads and oily skin, apply a full-face mask that contains benzoyl peroxide, and is meant to be worn on the face for 15 or 20 minutes.
If you have acne-prone skin, be careful not to scrub your face too vigorously or use acne cleansers too frequently. Over-cleansing can strip your skin of its protective barrier against bacteria. When you find the best skin care products for acne, use them strictly according to the directions.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 16, 2017
May 15, 2017