We invite you to join us on our new skin care journey with TerraCycle!
We love when customers share how Timeless has made a difference in their lives, and we hope to make a difference when it comes to future generations too!
This August we are proud to launch a national recycling program of our Timeless plastic packaging through our partnership with TerraCycle.
As a California-based company, we are excited to kick off the recycling envelope program in the United States, where we proudly serve over 200, 000 unique customers every year!
This is the next step in our commitment to reducing our carbon footprint, as part of our overall plan for ‘greenness’! Did you know that:
- We manufacture and package all of our products in-house, in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- We make our products in small batches to guarantee freshness.
- We use only high quality, scientifically advanced ingredients with no unnecessary fillers, chemicals or fragrances.
- We use glass packaging when possible, in our serums, pure line, and also offer economy size bottles.
While we strive to use glass packaging as much as possible, TerraCycle will collect and recycle Timeless plastic packaging that include:
- 20% Vitamin C + E + Ferulic Acid Serum
- Hydrating Eye Cream and Dark Circle Eye Cream
- HA Matrixyl 3000 Facial Sprays
More great news? Any Timeless customer can participate! Its free and easy, just follow these 4 simple steps:
- To request your recycling envelope, complete a simple order form here. It will ship in 1-2 weeks via the United States Postal Service.
- Once received, remove the prepaid label from the inside of your envelope. Cover your address with the new label.
- Collect and fill up your envelope with Timeless Skin Care empty plastic packaging.
- Seal and return via USPS.
We love our customers and want you to know that we listen and take to heart all of your feedback. When we recently changed the packaging of the 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid serum from a glass bottle to plastic, many people were understandably upset. We were trying to engineer packaging with an airless pump to set the standard when it comes to keeping L-Ascorbic Acid stable, fresh, and long-lasting. Through the new airless pump packaging, we can guarantee the shelf-life of the 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid serum while also continuing to offer a luxury product at affordable pricing.
We are thrilled to announce that you can now recycle our 20% Vitamin C serum through our recycling envelope program with TerraCycle.
CEO and Founder Veronica Pedersen says, “We are committed to reducing the use of plastic and increasing sustainability through initiatives like TerraCycle. Long-term growth and success also means protecting our planet. This program represents an enormous opportunity to recycle half a million plastic bottles a year that are sold in the US.”