Sensitive skin can be a real pain – literally. Trying to show off your signature style and gorgeous smile is tough when your skin feels irritated. Harsh products that hurt your body’s tissues aren’t the answer. Instead, embrace your skin for what it is – beautiful – and look for naturally sourced products designed specifically for you.What Causes Sensitive Skin?
Most of the time, red and irritated skin happens for two reasons:
- Strong chemicals: Many manufactured compounds put your skin through a lot. Artificial cleansers and exfoliating products cause allergic reactions and rashes in many people.
- Dryness: Without enough moisture, your face becomes red and irritated. Cold weather is especially hard on sensitive skin.
When fall and winter roll around , it’s time to put your hydrating regimen in overdrive! Here are the best face serums for fall for people with sensitive skin.Hyaluronic Acid
The word acid might make you nervous, but you can relax happily. Hyaluronic acid is a component found in your skin naturally. Replenishing it:
- Increases moisture retention
- Contributes to healthy skin
- Boosts elasticity and softness
- Reduces redness and irritation
- Hydrates the skin on your face and eyes
- Eliminates wrinkles
Products like Matrixyl 3000™ combine hyaluronic acid with beneficial natural compounds like matrikines.Matrikines
Matrikines are proteins that tell your body to produce more collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. They boss the rest of your skin’s systems around, but they do it to make sure you look great.
- Increase collagen production by up to 360 percent
- Repair damaged skin
- Keep skin smooth and supple
There are tons of reasons to love squalane oil:
- Boosts the amount of nutrients and vitamins in your skin
- Hydrates and locks in moisture
- Provides protective layer
- Absorbs instantly
Make sure to look for products that contain squalane oil for sale, not squalene. The biggest takeaway from the squalane vs squalene debate is that squalane is stable and effective, whereas squalene breaks down too fast to add any benefits to your beauty regime.
Fighting sensitive skin doesn’t depend on intense chemicals or abandoning your beauty regimen. With natural ingredients that are healthy for your skin, you can rock your favorite look and feel great at the same time.