New Year’s Eve is a time to shine and what’s a more appropriate look than warm, glowing skin? Here are a few tips and skin glowing products you can use to achieve that perfect New Year’s Eve luminosity.
- Keep Your Skin Fresh by Exfoliating
Exfoliating is essential to achieving a beautiful glow. Over time, dead skin form a layer over new cells, interfering with absorption of moisturizer and other treatments. A good scrub can loosen dead cells and reveal the fresh skin underneath.
- Use Serums To Replenish Your Skin’s Nutrients
Serums are lightweight compared to creams and lotions, and often contain vitamins to revitalize your skin. A great example are Timeless serums, which you can buy on their own or in a Gift Box Set. The Gift Box contains four 1 ounce bottles of each of the following products:
- Vitamin B5: This serum utilizes the repairing power of vitamin B5 to help reduce the appearance of scars.
- Vitamin C+E Serum: The vitamin E in this serum can boost the effectiveness of vitamin C application, which means a better tone-evening effect.
- Coenzyme Q10: The Timeless Q10 serum formula helps build collagen to keep you looking young.
- Matrixyl Synthe'6: Fighting signs of aging just got easier with this potently stimulating face serum.
Caring for your skin is essential to creating a vibrant base for a radiant holiday look.
- Indulge in Highlighter – But Don’t Wear It to Bed
A nice highlight can go a long way to giving your cheeks a healthy glow, but you’ll want to wash it off before saying goodnight. Sleeping in makeup doesn’t let your skin breathe and can lead to clogged pores and dull skin. Avoid acne and blemishes by giving your skin a little breathing room before you hit the sack.
Get bright, youthful skin this New Year’s Eve with a combination of healthy habits and helpful skin glowing products. Shine bright on your night out and welcome the new year with the best kind of brilliance.