Microneedling is a popular skin rejuvenation treatment. It's a safe, effective and low-costprocedure that reduces the appearance of various skin ailments, such as acne scars, stretch marks and wrinkles. Another reason why many people find this treatment appealing is that it works well on all skin types.
Skin Types at a Glance
There are many light-based cosmetic procedures that have adverse effects on different skin types. These include scarring, burns, discoloration andblotchiness. This is why many clinicians and healthcare professionals refer to the Fitzpatrick scale before recommending skin care products or treatments to their clients. The scale identifies six categories of complexions:
- Type 1 is the palest, often freckled and always burns under sun exposure.
- Type 2 is white and usually burns under sun exposure.
- Type 3 is white with an olive tone that may burn sometimes when exposed to the sun.
- Type 4 is moderate brown and burns minimally from sun exposure.
- Type 5 is dark brown an rarely burnsunder the sun.
- Type 6 is darkest brown and does not burn when exposed to the sun.
Individuals who fall in the four to six categories are more likely to experience Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation, which is why procedures such as chemical peels, certain laser treatments andmicrodermabrasion aren't recommended for them. By the same token, those with type one through type three have less risk for PIH.
Safe Solution for All Complexions
Microneedling is ideal for every skin complexion. It's not light based and doesn't involve harsh techniques or chemicals. Instead, the process involves the use of organic skincare serums. The dermaroller before and after results include:
- Removing of acne scars
- Stunting of new wrinkles and fine line
- Plumping and firming skin
- Improving tone and texture
Choose Ageless-Looking Skin
Skin color is not an issue when it comes to microneedlingat home. It's a safe, effective way to achieve a healthy-looking complexion. Get your own micro needle dermaroller today.