Does it Matter Which Order I Use my Timeless Face Products?
Do you wonder “when do I use face serum” as part of my skin care routine? There is a pecking order in using skin care products. Does it matter if I apply SPF before or after makeup? The answer is yes, it does matter. Once your face is make-up-free, use a gentle cleanser to wash off any residue of makeup remover. Then you’ll want to use your products in this order:
- Treatment products, such as Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin C serum
- Hydrating mists or serums
- Chemical sunscreen (daytime use only)
- Face oil
What Is Face Serum?
Do you really need a face serum product like Matrixyl 3000 serum? A face serum can penetrate deeper than your regular moisturizer to deliver active ingredients to your skin. This vitamin C + E serum builds collagen and evens out your skin tone. When choosing a face serum, look at the skin problem you want to address and use a serum that claims to do that. Keep your skin type in mind. Use your face serum regularly. The active ingredients tend to expire within six months to a year, so you shouldn’t use it sporadically.
Why Use Face Serum?
The benefits of face serum depend on the active ingredients in the serum, but most are designed to nourish the skin and weed out problems. You could see visible benefits, such as:
- Fewer spots, scars and pimples when you use vitamin C serums.
- Skin texture improvement, due to added collagen which makes the skin look plumper and fuller.
- Serums can help reduce dryness and redness.
- Eye serums reduce dryness and dark circles around eyes.
Face serums may share the same ingredients as moisturizers, but they work differently. Moisturizers work on the top layer of the skin holding in the moisture. Serums are absorbed by the skin and heal the epidermis.
Shop for face serums such as, Timeless Coenzyme Q10 serum, and other high-quality skin care products that fit into your routine.