Do I really need a hydrating spray?
Face hydrating sprays have become a beauty trend that you may wonder how necessary they are. A hydrating face mist certainly isn’t as important as your moisturizer or sunscreen, but it can be a vital part of your routine. Here are 8 benefits of using a serum spray for face:
- A face hydrating spray is an instant pick-me-up. It will feel refreshing after a workout or on a hot day without messing up your makeup.
- A hyaluronic acid spray is a quick moisturizer on the go. The winter months can be hard on your skin, drying it out even if you use a hydrating cream in the morning. Carry it on an airplane when you’re traveling to protect your skin when you’re in the air.
- A face mist can help you blend your makeup, making it appear more natural. Some face mists can set your makeup without having to use powder, making it last longer.
- A hydrating face mist can revive your makeup after a long day that doesn’t end at 5:00 p.m.
- Some face mist sprays can control oil production while still providing hydration for your skin.
- A face mist makes your skin absorb the moisturizer better. You’ve seen the commercials on television that recommend applying lotion when you get out of the shower. That’s because damp skin acts like a sponge. The face mist takes the place of the shower.
- Face mists can act as anti-aging serums. Keeping your face hydrated makes you look younger and stems off the signs of aging.
- Face mists seal in the moisture on your skin. Use it before applying your moisturizer, again before applying foundation and then after your makeup is fully on. You’ll have a dewy appearance that everyone wants.
Contact the Timeless Skin Care team for more information on our products, through our contact page.