Spring is in full swing, and this doesn’t just mean blooming flowers and pretty sundresses – it means a whole new regimen for your skin. Here are five beauty tips to keep you looking dewy, healthy, and sun-kissed all season long:
1. Apply Sunscreen
- Many women forgo sunscreen during the winter and spring months, but protecting your skin in April is just as critical as protecting it in the July heat. Use SPF 50 or higher to ward off those harsh UV rays that can damage your skin.
2. Palette Play
- Spring is all about pretty pastels, so why not try incorporating whole new shades into your makeup look? Blush, lavender, and soft baby blues will make you as irresistible as the new blooms sprouting up.
- Spring up your beauty routine by drinking the recommended eight glasses of water every day to stay healthy and hydrated. This not only helps to keep your skin looking revitalized and youthful, but it also helps to fill your body with essential nutrients to keep you feeling energized.
4. Get Some Zzzs
- With the newfound warmth and sunlight in the air, it might be tempting to spend the night drinking with the girls on an outdoor bar deck. But remember, it’s essential to get at least seven hours of beauty rest each night. Get yourself into a relaxing evening routine that you’re sure to stick to.
5. Proper Skincare
- To stay fresh-faced all season long, grab the right skincare products, such as anti-wrinkle serums and a vitamin C serum. This will keep your skin looking and feeling hydrated, youthful, and gorgeous all throughout the season.
- Spring is a great time to take control of your beauty routine. With these five tips, you’ll look as beautiful as a spring bouquet!