The transition from summer to fall is exciting. Football, back-to-school and pumpkin spice lattes are just a few of the best things about autumn. While you’re switching out your violet, green and blue summer fun colors for fall colors like olive, sunflower gold and chocolate brown, make sure to amp up your fall skin care routine with these tips.
- Use an oil-based scrub to wash your skin. The cooler temps of fall dry out your skin. You want hydrating oils in your face wash for an added boost of moisturizer. You still need to exfoliate but use a gentle exfoliation in the cooler months.
- Listen to your skin. If it feels dry, you may need to drink more water or use a different moisturizer. Your skin type may change as the temperatures cool down, which may mean you need different types of skin care products.
- Keep using sunscreen, even on overcast and cloudy days. The UV rays of the sun will damage your skin, even if the rays aren’t as strong as they were in the summer. To keep your golden summer look, use a self-tanner that won’t damage your skin.
- Indulge in skin hydration products. During the summer, the humidity kept your skin from drying out. Cooler temperatures can make your face feel dry and tight. You’ll be glad you have these products when the snow begins to fall.
- Add a facial serum, like squalane oil for sale, to your fall skin care routine. Use a facial serum after you use your toner and before you apply moisturizer to get the most benefits. Our anti-aging serums boost collagen production and reduce fine lines and wrinkle to make your skin look its best, no matter what Mother Nature does.
Get more fall beauty tips to keep your skin looking great no matter what the season is when you check out our blog.