Top 5 Skin Care Products for Sensitive Skin
Posted by Top 5 Skin Care Products for Sensitive Skin | Hydrating Eye Cream & Argan Oil Facial Oil For Sensitive Skin on January 03, 2017
If you have sensitive skin, you have to be careful. Anything you put in your body or on your skin can cause a rash or a breakout. But don’t let sensitive skin keep you on the sidelines of the health & beauty aisle. These skin care products for sensitive skin will keep your skin glowing, without the risk of irritation and dry patches:
1. Shea Butter: Shea butter extracts are mild but effective in moisturizing the skin and improving its elasticity. Thanks to cinnamic acids and other naturally gentle ingredients, Shea butter is anti-inflammatory and soothing, and the ideal eye cream for sensitive skin.
2. Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is an important ingredient in many natural beauty and skin care products because it is both a natural antibacterial agent and a top-shelf moisturizer that will never aggravate your sensitive skin.
3. Cleansing Milk: If your sensitive skin can detect even the faintest chemicals, try a cleansing milk that is sulfate-free and full of natural ingredients like oats and blue lotus. These are available in high-end beauty outlets that specialize in skin care products for sensitive skin, but you still have to read the labels carefully.
4. Argan Oil: Argan oil is a relatively rare and completely organic moisturizer, derived from the nut of the Argan tree, and loaded with Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. With amazing healing, conditioning, and repairing properties, Argan oil absorbs into the skin effortlessly, and amazingly enough it doesn’t contain chemicals whatsoever!
5. Organic Eye Cream: The skin around your eyes is even more sensitive than the rest of your face, so you must avoid harsh ingredients and irritating chemicals from coming anywhere near your eye area. A hydrating eye cream with all-natural ingredients is your best bet for achieving captivating eyes, without the oils or fragrances that your skin doesn’t need.
The best skin care products for sensitive skin are formulations that use only organic ingredients and contain no trace chemicals. Your skin will let you know if a product is suitable for your condition, so don’t hesitate to try new products on your sensitive epidermis.